This page was last changed on 17. August 2022, last checked on 17. August 2022 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the United States.
When you visit our website it can be necessary to store and/or read certain data from your device by using technologies such as cookies.
2.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
2.2 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
2.3 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Twitter to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Twitter. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Twitter themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Twitter is located in the United States.
3. Placed cookies
Most of these technologies have a function, a purpose, and an expiration period.
- A function is a particular task a technology has. So a function can be to „store certain data.“
- Purpose is „the Why“ behind the function. Maybe the data is stored because it is needed for statistics.
- The expiration period shows the length of the period the used technology can “store or read certain data.“
4. Browser and Device based Consent
When you visit our website for the first time, we will show you a pop-up with an explanation about cookies. You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
4.1 Manage your opt-out preferences
5. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
For more information about your rights with respect to personal data, please refer to our privacy Statement
6. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
7. Contact details
Phone number: Twitter @crazybuttsnft